n. native or inhabitant of ancient Stagira, Macedonia; Aristotle. Stagiritic, a.
On this day...
- April 27, 2014 - 2014
- The possession of the Holy Spirit is the sign that people belong to God - 2014
- Help the Children Love the Different People - 2010
- Priscilla and Aquila missionaries - 2008
- Too Easily Converted - 2007
- The true gospel magnifies His justice as much as it magnifies His love. - 2007
- He cannot and will not simply overlook sin - 2007
- Christ fully satisfied God’s justice - 2007
- For it will come as a snare - 2007
- The Generation of the Fig Tree - 2007
- But woe to those who are pregnant - 2007
- Immensely opulent temple - 2007
- Scholasticism - 2007