Heaven-sent revival is not religious entertainment, where crowds gather to hear outstanding preachers and musical programs; neither is it the result of sensational advertising – in a God-sent revival you don’t spend money on advertising ; people come because Revival is there! Revival is an “awareness of God’ that grips the whole community, and the roadside, the tavern, as well as the church, become the places where men find Christ.
Here is the vast difference between our modern evangelistic campaigns and true revival. In the former, hundreds may be brought to a knowledge of Christ and churches experience seasons of blessings, but as far as the community is concerned little impact is made; the taverns, dance halls, and movies are still crowded, and the godlessness marches on. In revival, the Spirit of God, like a cleansing flame, sweeps through the community. Divine conviction grips people everywhere; the strongholds of the devil tremble, and many close their doors, while multitudes turn to Christ!
References Used: When God stepped down from Heaven by Owen Murphy
Here is a archive of Biblical scripture and modern day quotes >>> Quotes
On this day...
- I have stirred him up in righteousness, and I will make all his ways level - 2011
- This is the victory that has overcome th ... - 2010
- He that has prayed well has studied well ... - 2010
- The next thing God would change in you - 2010
- The Scramble for Popularity - 2009
- Song of Solomon 8:13 - 2009
- The School of Failure - 2009
- The Closer God Gets - 2007
- Three Kinds Of Lies - 2007
- Persistance - 2007
- Accepting Jesus Christ - 2007
- Wiki Site Map - 2007
- Steve Kellar?s Blog - 2007
- Resume - 2007
- AJAXBible - 2007