Having confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.
Luke 19:17 And he said to him, ‘Well done, good servant! Because you have been faithful in a very little, you shall have authority over ten cities.’
Mathew 13:12 “For whoever has, to him more shall be given, and he will have an abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has shall be taken away from him.
Mathew 25:29 For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.
On this day...
- Ephesians 3 - 2011
- The Plain Gospel - 2011
- Forgiveness is the remission of sins - 2011
- John Calvin Dealing with Self-Denial - 2011
- John Calvin the Educator - 2011
- Moving forward - 2011
- Being cleansed fully - 2011
- Reading the Bible instructively - 2011
- Institutes I, v, 9 - 2011
- Zechariah 4:10 - 2008
- Isaiah 40:9 - 2008
- Leviticus 19:16 - 2008
- WHERE THE BATTLE’S LOST AND WON - 2007
- Nothing to Fear - 2007
- CONTINUOUS CONVERSION - 2007